Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Last night my three year old cousin Ava had a sleep over at my house, when she came down the stairs in the morning I was surprised to see she had helped herself to my makeup, and had done her own.


This is her "smiling with her eyes" with her wonderful makeup, with a little bit of her hot chocolate mustache peaking through. 
After of course telling her how beautiful she looked she asked if she could then do my make up too, this is how it turned out..


I swear she was working on it for 20mins, what a master piece right? When I asked if she was almost done she replied "No! Your chin!" I don't know where she has ever seen someone put make up on there chin, especially black eyeshadow but hey, I wasn't gonna be the one to tell her that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment